LONDON AORTA 2023
- Surgical treatment concepts in proximal aortic dissection
- Treatment pathways for the spectrum of aortic syndromes in 2023
- New Ideas and Progress in 2023
- Patient Experience of Key Outcome in Aortic Dissection: How can we improve?
- Genetics in Patients with Aortopathy
- Aortopathies from Childhood to adult Age
- A Patient’s Journey from the Nursing Perspective
- Emerging Innovations for Aortopathy Patients in the current landscape
Programme Committee: Christoph Nienaber, Said Abisi, Morad Sallam, Richard Gibbs, Aung Oo, Ulrich Rosendahl, Usman Jaffer
About London Aorta
The Aorta has been called the “orphan organ.” The widespread availability of genetic testing and an ageing population has resulted in increasing numbers of patients who seek information, advice and sometimes need intervention.
The purpose of London Aorta is to foster and encourage a multidisciplinary approach to aortic diseases which are often complex and require life-long surveillance. While operations are becoming safer and endovascular solutions are under continuous development there is much for us to discover about the pathophysiology of this fascinating organ.
2021, 2022 & 2023 Meetings
Royal College of Physicans
Over the past three years we have welcomed over 450 delegates to London Aorta, at the Royal College of Physicians in central London. The informative event had over 50 speakers each year with sessions covering a multitude of interesting topics. Sessions were live streamed as well as presented to those in person at the event.
We look forward to keeping you informed about London Aorta 2024, which promises to be another interesting and informative event. If you are not on our mailing list already then please click here to join.
We would like to thank our sponsors of London Aorta 2021, 2022 and 2023 who made the events possible. Sessions from the event are recorded and available to view below.